As a school with a universal philosophy the private institution “LERN MIT MIR” of Universal Life is open to everyone. We teach the curriculum prescribed by the state, always taking the Ten Commandments and the fundamental rules of the Sermon on the Mount of Jesus of Nazareth into consideration.
Our educational goals include:
This kind of education will have the result that our young people will be able to master life in a straightforward way
- in the family
- in society.
In our daily lives it is also our aim to follow the Golden Rule of Jesus of Nazareth in the Sermon on the Mount: “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you”.
Therefore our educational goals include:
- respect for our fellowmen
- helping each other to study
- solving conflicts together
- responsible treatment of equipment and materials
- respect for nature, e.g. taking care of plants in the school house, in the school garden and everywhere
- animals are God`s Creation.
- We consider animals our friends who have feelings like we do.